Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?

Changing EMS Models

Title: Changing EMS Models

Suggestion: So the title says changing EMS models but mainly I want EMS to have more models than just being female and male model as currently we are the only department with just two models and I feel that is a bit bland, personally I am trying to get EMS active again so this would "a waste of time"

Why it will be beneficial to the server: I feel this is beneficial as I said EMS right now are very bland as I belive they dont even get paid to revive people anymore but that is another suggestion anyways we only have two models which is really boring compared to any other department like terrorist or Militia where pretty much all their job models are different.

Any relevant links: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ext=Medics | I know these models are not the best but I am very much open to any more suggestions for other models.

+1 Why not.

+1
Maybe do a mix of the current one and these so that they all don't look the same

(03-12-2019, 11:00 PM)Gyles Miles Wrote: +1
Maybe do a mix of the current one and these so that they all don't look the same

I mean yeah that is also a thing that sounds great as well.

yikes

Accepted

We will be changing the models for EMS, although it might not be these ones it will definitely be better than the current ones.