Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?

Need Valid Reason for Hit

Title: Need Valid Reason for Hit

Suggestion: Add rule that u need valid reason to put hit on someone Not just cause u hate him

Why it will be beneficial to the server: Less argue about hit's/harrasment and Less hit abuse done by players

Any relevant links: Already In Game

+1 I mean yeah as its getting stupid at this point

(09-11-2019, 12:48 PM)INSANE (2) Wrote: +1 I mean yeah as its getting stupid at this point

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 12:58 PM by Phoenix (3).)

how is staff going to enforce this? i can think of a million different reasons to put a hit on some one for fun. and the server automatically placed hits too so i guess it needs a reason too.

-1 There is already not enough hits for hitmans and this would make it way worse to the point where people stop playing it. They already have an automatic system for this and that is when your hit is completed you have to wait 10 minutes I think to place another one.

I dont think this is the way we can stop 'harrasment' from happening, I feel like a better way is to place a limit on how many hits you can place on a player or a time limit between hits on the same player. But having a valid reason is not a way to solve it.

-1 Making it so you have to have a "valid reason" is just going to cause more issues, staff giving petty warns for something they don't believe is "valid" as everyone's opinion on what is valid and what isn't valid will vary. Also to mention enforcing more types of rules like this onto a job will just make no one want to play it

(09-11-2019, 02:25 PM)Lego Wrote: -1 Making it so you have to have a "valid reason" is just going to cause more issues, staff giving petty warns for something they don't believe is "valid" as everyone's opinion on what is valid and what isn't valid will vary. Also to mention enforcing more types of rules like this onto a job will just make no one want to play it

My reason is I want this guy dead. Is that not good enough?

Would support a system that restricts you from putting hits on the same guy over and over, but that situation is a bit niche

Denied
Pretty sure this was already suggested, this wasn't made a rule for a reason.