Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?

The Connoisseurs

The Connoisseurs

We Are The Connoisseurs, we are a multi-million dollar organization and our main focus is making money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Me.

When I first flew in to Clearwater about 2 years ago I was a law abiding citizen trying to make some friends but I learned quickly that Clearwater residents are not looking to make friends its a crime infested city. So about a year later I became a cop to help fight crime but after a while I realized I was going broke fast so that's when I turned to crime, it was first petty crimes but then I robbed a bank and got sentenced to jail after my mother (Cleo) bailed me out i started The Connoisseurs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH RANKS

The Connoisseur - Skylor

The Second Connoisseur - Nick Carrera

Managing Connoisseur - N/A

Supervising Connoisseur - Thom S.

Head Connoisseur - N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What The Connoisseur Do

What The Connoisseurs do, Our main source of money is stealing cars, however we do bank robberies,pd raids,Etc. We are professional well trained and good with our guns ,we practice evading from police and other fun activities, we also do organized crime we cover our tracks and if anyone gets in our way we will not hesitate to kill once you get in The Connoisseur there is not "getting out" if you try to leave we will hunt you down and kill you

How to apply

Join this discord (keep in mind we are not promoting any other communities this discord is for xyz and xyz only) https://discord.gg/7AZWH3f